Onefootball is the ultimate media platform that enables football fans to get their daily dose of news and scores wherever they are, created by a team of professionals from more than 35 different countries. With +30 engineers based in the heart of Berlin, our mission is to tell the world's football stories through a stable, scalable and reliable stack. On a monthly base, we reach +30 Million passionate football fans all over the world.
At Onefootball, you will be working in agile, cross functional and self-organized teams for the web.
Our Web Engineers take care of the user-facing products as well as internal tools exploring different approaches to different problems, and driving the evolution of our products. We stay up to date with the latest technologies while being careful with the current browser's limitations. We believe engineers write code for other engineers and not just for machines, therefore we celebrate clean and smart code!
- Play a key role in helping to shape Onefootball’s web presence,
- Analyze our product requirements and business needs,
- Pick the technologies to improve our web architecture and performance,
- Collaborate with the designers and other engineers to deliver new features,
- On a longer-term, be responsible for maintaining projects and code.
- You already have several years of experience in web development,
- You have previous experience in an agile environment,
- You have a modular mindset and you are able to organize and maintain front-end projects into components,
- You have experience with Angular or you are willing to learn,
- You know various tasks runners, package managers, CSS preprocessors and other front-end tools,
- You care about clean code and documentation and understand the benefits of testing,
- You are comfortable sharing your ideas as well as giving and receiving feedback,
- Previous experience in writing server-side applications with Node.js is a plus.
What we offer
At Onefootball we offer a fantastic workplace in Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg, with amazing rooftop terrace, kicker tables and FIFA corner. We provide great IT equipment, free beverages, fruits and cereals in an empowering, international and agile working environment.
As we proudly value our long-term co-workers, we offer one additional vacation day for each working year. You also have the opportunity to attend industry events & conferences, as part of our learning and development system. Add monthly parties & events to a culture of knowledge sharing - with weekly lightning talks, learning sessions and meetups - and you’ll get a great impression of how life working at Onefootball is.
If we have captured your interest and you want to help us build the ultimate media platform for football fans, apply now and join our engineering team!
Onefootball strives for a healthy and safe workplace and is committed to building diverse teams.