Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe, and has offices within Publicis One.
Descrizione del lavoro
Starcom is looking for a Junior Data Analyst who will be the support for the FCA international coordination team in Turin and the wider network of Starcom offices managing the FCA business locally. The Junior Data analyst will be in charge for supporting the development of analytics solutions. The focus will be on designing and implementing business intelligence solution with data tools according to the Team and the customer’s needs.The ideal candidate is a motivated and curious person with passion into big data technologies.
The International coordination team works across multiple markets. It is a team of different backgrounds, skill-sets and interests who are united by their passion for understanding people and delivering innovative and effective communications.
SUPPORT THE MEDIA DATA WORKFLOW
- Key support for the Team for all the data analisys
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated systems for constant tracking of data quality and data movement performance
- Mash up and analyse different data set to support the business and management with clear and insightful analyses
- Data mining, data auditing, aggregation, validation and reconciliation
- Build models and tests to create and explain results in clear and concise reports
- Develop new interfaces and solutions from the available data
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Knowledge of database and data analisys
- Proactive and positive approach to work in team
- Curiosity to dive into the available data and enjoy searching for patterns that could indicate new insights
- Bachelor’s Degree ranging from mathematics, statistics, and computer science to business administration, economics or finance
- Being able to work in teams towards a shared goal
- Visual basic programming notions are a plus
Stage curriculare di 6 mesi