• You define and advance a world-class employee experience for all FlixBus employees, current and future
• You create a people strategy and a plan that delivers on FlixBus' ambitious needs and goals
• You ensure continuous focus on initiatives to create a high-performance organization, reflecting FlixBus' culture and values in its recruitment, training and retention programs
• You integrate and implement talent strategy, on-boarding, performance review/acceleration, and employee benefits
• You are a strategic, hands-on, and exemplary partner to Hiring Managers, all HR teams and Founders & C-Level
• You train our team (Office Manager, Recruiter LA, Recruiter NY, HRM LA) to improve our hiring process, the candidate experience, and interview techniques
• You prepare and handle the budget of our recruiting team and you conduct respective KPI-directed analyses • Excellent BA/BS degree from a top academic institution. Ideally with a focus on Business, Management or HR
• 5+ years of experience in a People/HR role with continuously expanding the scope, in a high-growth technology environment.
• Success in creating and driving effective employee relations, development, retention, and reward programs.
• Strong leadership capabilities and a “make it happen” attitude which fits our team
• You bring a thought leadership mindset to the table to support a high performance and growth environment, but you don't mind operating at the tactical level as needed
• Comfortable with the high-volume workload and self-driven prioritization
• Fluent in English; every other language is a plus
Friedrichstraße 68, Berlin 10117
Information for companies: +49 (0)1745 212
Via G. Fara 35
20124 - Milano (MI)
P. IVA / C.F. 08450800969
Cap. Sociale: € 25,000 i.v.
REA n. MI - 2027147
Information for companies: +39 02 82780 275
General Information: +39 02 82780 276