• You manage high-impact strategic projects with a lot of autonomy and taking large responsibilities from day one, with exposure to top management.
• You work closely with IT to implement innovative solutions and new processes.
• You integrate project leads and contributors across organizational departments including Customer Service, Traffic Control, Quality Management and Offline Products.
• You support our Strategic Projects Team in shaping and improving internal processes.
• You support FlixBus continuous international expansion and diversification.
• You contribute to the development of project management, planning and operations excellence across Flixbus. • You are a graduate from a top Business Administration University or similar program, preferably with an international orientation.
• You have already gathered practical experiences in a work environment (start-up, corporate, …) and/or work experience abroad.
• You are strongly driven, self-organized and highly reliable.
• You are able to effectively prioritize and perform effectively in high-pressure situations, including managing a multitude of competing priorities.
• You have advanced presentation skills and are a strong, confident interpersonal communicator.
• You have an analytical mind, with an affiliation for numbers and strong problem-solving skills.
• You have an affinity for technology and a keen interest for learning new technical concepts. Experience such as basic coding or web development would be an advantage.
• You like working as a team and contributing to team development.
• You are comfortable with office products such as PowerPoint and Excel.
• You are fluent in English.
Friedrichstraße 68, Berlin 10117
Information for companies: +49 (0)1745 212
Via G. Fara 35
20124 - Milano (MI)
P. IVA / C.F. 08450800969
Cap. Sociale: € 25,000 i.v.
REA n. MI - 2027147
Information for companies: +39 02 82780 275
General Information: +39 02 82780 276