Our core product is a two-sided marketplace where we connect small businesses looking for funding with investors via our scalable online platform. Our engineering team is the driving force behind our marketplace business model and is integral in building sustainable and scalable infrastructure. It is our competitive advantage and core to our business - if we can’t excel at it then the model doesn’t work. This is where you come in!
Our mission: to build a better financial world.
Does securing an international FinTech company sound exciting to you? If your answer is yes, you’re going to fit right in with our team. We’re looking for a self-motivated and experienced Information Security Lead who can reduce risk and tighten all aspects of security for a rapidly growing company. We are passionate about utilizing new technologies and fostering a collaborative and inclusive environment - we’re looking for partners in crime who feel the same.
Bird’s eye view of the role:
- Be a builder: you’ll build and manage teams who are experts in the field of all things information security.
- Be an architect: you’ll be responsible for reviewing and conducting architecture reviews.
- Be a leader: you’ll manage and train teams to conduct architecture and applications reviews, as well as penetration testing.
- Be a collaborator: you’ll engage with the security community and employ industry best practices and learnings into our platform.
- Be a leader: you’ll provide expertise to other engineers in the designing and building of secure software and a secure community.
Our ideal candidate has:
- *This would suit an individual with a minimum of 5 years experience in information security, including physical, application, and network facets
- *A minimum of 2 years managing information security employees
- Hands-on experience with architecture reviews, application reviews, threat modeling and penetration testing
- Experience with financial transaction security
- Experience with implementing Secure Development Lifecycle in an agile development environment
The stated experience level is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated.*
Brownie points for:
We’d love to find out more about you, so send us a link to your Github, Stackoverflow & LinkedIn profile.Please note - you must have proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
- knowledge of, or interest in, the Open Source Software community.