GetYourGuide is the booking platform for incredible travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to connect with the best things to do wherever they’re headed — including skip-the-line tickets to the world’s most iconic attractions, walking tours by top local experts, immersive food and beverage tours, cooking and craft classes, bucket-list experiences, and niche offerings you won’t find anywhere else.
Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 60 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 700 travel experts and technologists, the company is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and has offices in 14 countries around the world.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced and strategic sales leader to manage our European business, and drive the commercial performance of all major destinations in the region.
As the Regional Manager - EMEA, you will lead a Berlin based sales team covering the Nordics, Baltics, selected eastern EU countries and Greece. You will be responsible for the acquisition of key experiences in the region, building strong business relationships, and creating strategic supply advantages for GetYourGuide. You will spearhead the regional commercial performance, rapidly launch new destinations, and lead a team to acquire key new objectives. You will report to the VP Sales and Supply.
- Recruit, manage, lead and develop a best-in-class sales team that covers this important region.
- Drive the commercial growth of the region by launching new markets, acquiring new suppliers, and deepening our relationships with key existing partners.
- Manage and meet sales and revenue targets by effectively planning and organizing quarterly sales goals
- Establish and maintain key client relationships and implement strategies for expanding the company’s supplier base and market share across a culturally diverse, seasonal and geographically varied region.
- Own the structure, accuracy and reporting of sales data - analysis of key metrics, revenue and acquisition goals, and overall funnel analysis.
- Build and nurture a positive team culture, focusing on GetYourGuide’s core values and acting as a role model for the company culture
- Lead by example; set clear expectations and provide role clarity to develop your team by holding people accountable, reviewing progress, and providing constant feedback and guidance
- 6+ years in sales or account management, including 4+ years managing a sales, account management or BD team.
- Strong operational leader with demonstrated success in driving growth, achieving tangible results, and setting and achieving KPI targets within the region
- Excellent data skills - At ease with Excel/Google Sheets, and the ability to analyze dashboards to assess the success of your region and your team.
- Strong willingness to win despite all challenges, thriving in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Proven track record of recruiting and developing A-players
- Outstanding communication, negotiation, persuasion, and interpersonal skills with a strong win-win mentality and natural ability to build relationships
- Travel industry experience & personal network in tourism is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Work at a European tech unicorn with an international team from over 60 nationalities
- Virtual stock options make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station, available for use in a hybrid setting
- Personal Growth is one of our key values, we live this through an annual learning allowance, structured growth plans, our GetYourGuide learning platform GrowthHub, regular feedback, and transparency
- Autonomy to drive our success across a diverse range of culturally, geographically and strategically different countries in our #1 market.
- Team event budgets, social gatherings, brunches, lunches and Friday night pizza and beer.
- 25 vacation days + annual sick leave
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog to see what happens behind the scenes. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.