Now you follow Test Engineer. You can view all the Vacancies you follow on your profile.
• Create test procedures to support system and acceptance test campaigns.
• Autonomously conduct lab-based/on site test.
• Analyze malfunctions with diagnostic tools and software
• Build tools for diagnostics and testing
• Repair analog and digital electronic devices
• Maintain current and future product life test.
• Research alternative test methods and equipment.
• Support manufacturing test and validation processes.
• Interface with quality department to verify product specifications.
• Master of science in Electronic engineer.
• Technical experience in an engineering lab environment.
• Knowledge of English language.
• Availability to travel.
• RF knowledge