Now you follow Junior Business Controller. You can view all the Vacancies you follow on your profile.
The candidate will report to a Senior Business Controller and will be mainly focused on reporting, forecasting, budgeting activities and variances analysis related to assigned business channels on global level, but with a stronger responsibility on EMEA Region.
• Leading role in the preparation and analysis of Monthly Management accounts (Profit & Loss), developing dedicated reporting tools
• Analysis and forecasting of sales data and KPIs on global level for each region
• Analysis, review and commentary of P&L variances based on monthly actuals versus budget/forecast/previous year
• Prepare ad-hoc analysis to support management decisions
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• Act like a business partner for internal stakeholders in order to understand the strategy and suggest corrective actions.
• Degree in Economics or Management Engineering
• 2+ years of experience in the Planning & Control or Business Analysis department of structured /multinational companies
• Familiarity with reporting and data aggregation tools (the knowledge of SAP and Oracle Hyperion will be a plus).
• Familiarity with business intelligence tools (the knowledge of Qlik Sense will be a plus).
• Strong analytical mindset, organized with excellent attention to detail
• Excellent knowledge of Excel (Pivot and Database)
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluent in English both written and spoken