Moleskine was created as a brand in 1997, bringing back to life the legendary notebook used by artists and thinkers over the past two centuries: among them Vincent van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Ernest Hemingway, and Bruce Chatwin.
"We are a growth company. Our mission is to grow the Moleskine business to its fullest potential, by raising brand visibility, broadening global accessibility and introducing consumer-relevant products and services. We are committed to respecting and promoting the values embodied by the Moleskine brand: talent, exploration, authenticity."Arrigo Berni, CEO
Talent, Exploration, Authenticity.
The position is based in Cologne - Germany.
Specific responsibilities include:
Qualify and respond to incoming inquiries; finalizing custom product proposals and order confirmations
Research new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up
Prospect development through calls, mails and other remote activities
Support the Sales Manager and local Key Accounts in developing sales opportunity
Responsible to achieve Corporate goals in terms of revenue and business profitability
Administrative tasks in CRM, maintenance of client database information, frequent reporting about sales funnel/pipeline and opportunities management
C4C/SAP order processing, customer service and credit management activities
· 1-2 years of sales experience in B2B Channel, preferably in a Brand-Oriented or lifestyle Company
· Capability in Project Management
· Flexibility and ability to be effective in a fast-changing environment
· Ability to follow multiple projects simultaneously
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM program
· Knowledge of SAP is a plus;
· German native speaker is a must
· Fluency in English