Empatica is an affective computing company focused on human data analytics based in Cambridge, Massachusetts and Milan, Italy.
We are a full-stack company developing and producing two wearable devices aimed at supporting the neurological research market and helping people living with epilepsy to have better lives. Our product helps save lives.
Our core value and desire is to improve the lifestyle of millions of people all over the world that are affected by mental health problems. This journey has already started with the Embrace, which was designed specifically for people with epilepsy. With award-winning design, Embrace is our example of what we think technology should be: friendly, caring and more human.
Our mission has been to make the difference in the lives of people; namely those who often are not able to communicate their emotions. Since Embrace has become the world’s first FDA approved smart watch for use in Neurology, our mission has only strengthened and we are not stopping any time soon.
We create groundbreaking technology with the potential for positive social impact to improve the lifestyle of millions of people through our intricate understanding of data, machine learning and the development of hard and software. We need passionate and talented people to join our team who see eye to eye with our core values:-
- You will are a hard-worker: You know that life is too short to do petty things.
- You're a Questioner: You love to discuss openly and face to face: good ideas are more important than authority.
- You're Open-minded: You try to question dogma and the status quo: you prefer objectivity over authority.
- You are Motivated: You don’t give up a challenge, and persevere to overcome setbacks.
- You' re Caring: You like to think first about the success of our customers and team before your own interests.
- You're Funny: You have fun and don’t take yourself too seriously.