Now you follow Logistic Specialist. You can view all the Vacancies you follow on your profile.
• Coordinate activities with external 3PLs
• Costs analysis vs expected budget
• Forecasting and capacity alignment with external 3PLs
• Keep logs and records of warehouse stock and executed orders
• Monitor logistic KPIs, Maintain the KPIs dashboard and drive continuous improvement with LEAN approach
• Accountable for the accuracy of the inventory
• Coordinate year end stock takes with 3PLs
• Support co-packing plan and execution according to customer forecasted demand
• Manage the proper interactions among warehouse, transport 3PL providers and internal team (operations and finance teams) in order to allocate stock, grant preparation and ship according to customer orders
• Comply with laws, regulations and custom process
• Ensure invoices are accurate in in accordance to the physical shipment and customer/other regulatory requirements
• Review proposals and make recommendations and/or modifications in rates as needed
• Ensure compliance with EU regulatory agency
• Serve as a liaison with internal depts by keeping them updated on the status of cargo being transported. Prepare, review, approve and maintain files for import/export documents.