We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
The People Team at N26 support our employees throughout the entire employee lifecycle. With our core team based in Berlin, we are responsible for talent attraction, candidate engagement, learning and development, as well as management of global rewards and benefits.
Due to our continuous growth, we are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner who will be responsible for the management of overall People programs and initiatives when opening new office locations or entering a new market.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated and ambitious HR professional who would like to join our rapidly growing and successful company, and be part of a fast-paced environment with continuously changing priorities.
Once here you will
What you will bring along
- Be the point of contact within the People team in terms of all due diligence and compliance with regards to new expansions
- Build strong partnerships with various stakeholders i.e. recruitment & talent attraction, people support, employee experience, workplace and security, legal team and business stakeholders as well as local vendors
- Support and guide the implementation of entity set up, on-boarding and local implementation of all people activities
- Develop project plans for in country expansion through detailed road maps, timelines and consistent monitoring against timelines and deliverables
- Ensure smooth execution by auditing key tasks across People work streams
- Manage risks and communicate these effectively to stakeholders on a timely manner
- Provide guidance on proposed solutions, timelines and rollouts
What we offer
- Several years of experience in Human Resources with a strong focus on HR Project Management
- Experience in HR business partnering, generalist role or other related position with responsibilities in people administration, employee relations, recruiting, compensation, learning and development
- Degree in Human Resources, Project Management or advanced training in similar fields
- Excellent consulting and influencing skills, you understand how to connect business goals to people management practices
- Bias for technology and excited to be part of an innovative, disruptive and hyper growth company
- Strong English communication skills
An opportunity to:
- Join N26 at the most exciting growth phase
- Build and develop a people experience team recognised for innovative, employee centric people practices with a high focus on digital
- Be at the center of scaling an organization in hyper-growth globally
- Autonomy and budget to allow you to succeed
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Individual Personal Development Budget
- Two furry friends: our people team dogs Jamie & Hilda!
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.