We are The Mobile Bank.Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1000 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
As part of the Employee Experience Team, the People Support Team, more traditionally known as HR, plays a key role in our employee's career; from the moment that they sign their contract, right through to the moment they leave for new challenges. Throughout this time, we have many opportunities to interact and support the people at N26 which means that no two days are ever really the same and the influence of our work is both instant and long lasting in its impact.
Once here you will
- This senior position will play a key role with people and HR topics as we continue to grow the organisation in existing and new territories.
- You will play a key role for employees during their employee journey and act as an escalation level for the people support team on all complex employee relations related matters.
- Provide continuous feedback loops for implementing procedures and new ways of working to improve quality and efficiency in how we work.
- Support and guide the team when required on payroll, onboarding/offboarding, support tickets, contracts and other HR related tasks and projects.
- Partner with the Head of Recruiting to deliver accurate and timely updates of new hire onboarding progress.
- Lead projects as assigned, contributing towards better supporting employees, the organisation and our own programs and processes.
- Ensure compliance of procedures and guidelines in line with the Bank’s requirements.
- You’re already seen as somebody with a strong command of HR best practices, compliance, employment law and industry trends.
- Do you already act as, or have ambitions to become, a mentor for more junior people in your team? We’ll provide you with these opportunities from day one.
- We deal with people on a daily basis which means you’ll need to have active listening skills and a high degree of empathy.
- You have excellent decision making skills and a strong bias towards action.
- As this role will touch on many aspects of German labour law, you’ll need to speak (and write) native level German. Our business language is English.
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.