We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Design, develop, test and implement solutions in Salesforce.com. This includes implementing new enhancements and creation of custom objects and redesigning/improving the existing Salesforce.com instance
- Partner with other Salesforce.com Admin and Development team members to ensure timely delivery of work to business stakeholders
- Work with business partners to document business processes and system requirements
- Prepare documentation including Requirements and Design documents, Configuration Workbooks, Test Cases other documentation as required through the project lifecycle.
- Support and troubleshoot integrations between SalesForce.com and other Enterprise system
- Ongoing improvements in the Salesforce.com instance by doing continues research of new Salesforce feature functionality
- Effective at leading implementation and adoption of Sales and Support methodologies within the Salesforce CRM environment
- Solid understanding of the Agile methodology
- Solid understanding of the implementation and adoption of Lightning and Communities platform
- High degree of CRM strategy and organizational skills.
- Handle administrative requirements for the US salesforce organization
- Provide guidance and best practices implementation towards building a scalable instance
- Build functionality and provide support to users from our Operations and Customer Service departments in close collaboration with our Salesforce engineering team
- Play a role in planning and designing new features, as well as maintaining our existing customizations
- Configure custom and packaged integrations with other internal and third-party systems
- Own milestones, keeping up a high velocity in a fast-paced environment, delegating work when necessary.
- Proactively modify and enhance existing tools for the departments we support, and always look to identify other teams that would benefit from our support.
- Manage User Acceptance Testing of major and minor releases
- Job responsibilities may change
What We Offer
- Advanced Administrator certification with 3+ years working in Salesforce administration
- Proven experience in designing custom, end-user solutions
- Business Analysis skills and experience with integrating CRM with business systems
- Work effectively in small and globally diverse team of Salesforce.com professionals
- Must be capable of responding to a fast-paced environment and able to work multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be flexible to working in an environment of changing priorities
- Strong communication skills and leadership qualities
- In-depth knowledge of the Salesforce Service Cloud platform best practices, the available declarative functionality, data structures, and limitations, Salesforce Lightning
- Understanding of Salesforce architecture (triggers, classes, lightning components)
- Service attitude and customer focus
- Working with diverse, highly engaged peers
- Exciting and varied tasks
- A crucial role in a highly motivated, talented and international team
- Getting things done attitude
- High degree of autonomy
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Full-time role in NYC
- Self-improvement budget to spend on attending conferences, taking courses, and purchasing books
- Competitive remuneration
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Meet the Team
The N26 US team is a group of unique and talented people consisting of alumni from Stanford, Northwestern, University of Chicago, Duke, Syracuse, Villanova, University of Denver and University of California, just to name a few! Many of us have gained our previous work experience at companies like Airbnb, Dow Jones, The New York Times, Expedia, PwC, J.P. Morgan, Etsy Dish Network, SlingTV, Western Union and Morgan Stanley.
As far as fun facts go, our team is comprised of two NYC marathon finishers, a former sushi chef, a former competitive wakeboarder, and a certified yoga instructor. Collectively, we speak English, German, Greek, French, Spanish, Italian, Cantonese, Portuguese, Urdu and Hebrew