Please note this role will be based in Barcelona. And you must be willing to relocate to either of these locations if successful. Full relocation package on offer for successful candidates.
We are The Mobile Bank.Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is building the first mobile bank the world loves to use. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and
launched the initial product in early 2015. Today N26 has more than 2.3 million customers in 24 markets across Europe who
currently hold over €1 billion in accounts and generate over €1.5 billion in monthly transaction volume. The company employs
more than 700 employees across 3 office locations: Berlin, New York and Barcelona. With a full European banking license,
state-of-the-art technology and no branch network, N26 has redesigned banking for the 21st century and is available on
Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from the world’s most established investors, including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
N26 currently operates in: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland,
Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
and the UK. N26 plans to enter the US market in 2019 where it will operate via its wholly-owned subsidiary, N26 Inc., based in
Once here you will
What you will bring along
- You will partner closely with the engineering teams in order to find the best talent for a wide range of open positions
- You are expected to build and maintain strong relationships with your key internal stakeholders where they can trust your judgement
- You will build a strong technical pipeline and engage technical talent by creating a great candidate experience
- When spikes arise in other areas you will roll up your sleeves and help out your colleagues when needed
- You use data to make informed decisions and tweak wherever necessary
What we offer
- You have a track-record of owning end-to-end recruitment processes and you put great value on an extraordinary candidate experience
- You are tech savvy and you know how to engage with technical talent (a deep understanding of Java stack is an absolute plus!)
- You understand talent acquisition is a numbers game and therefore you bring an analytical approach to tackling hiring problems
- You know how to balance the different requirements of selling, partnering and challenging your key internal stakeholders
- You are able to communicate in a concise and structured manner in English
- An amazing People team with specialists that can support you in the entire hiring process
- A furry friend: Jamie the People team dog!
- High degree of autonomy
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Individual Personal Development Budget
- Also, we love having fun and trying out new foods
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.