The product marketing team at Onfido exists to drive growth. We do that by building the bridge that connects sales, client services, marketing, and product. We make it easy for:
- customers & prospects to understand the problems we solve and the value they get from our products and solutions
- sales and partner channels to position & sell more easily
- marketing to run impactful programs (that compel our target audiences to engage with us)
This means the PMM will be focused on: driving the GTM strategy & execution for product/solution launches, creating compelling messaging & content (internal & external), and leading programs around the voice of the customer, sales enablement, and competitive intelligence. This role will align closely with the EU market.
- Understanding our markets and customers and the value we bring to them.
- Partner closely with Product Management to understand the product strategy and develop customer narratives, compelling content and customer stories.
- Develop innovative marketing strategies to gain C-level and VP mindshare.
- Work with Sales to inspire, motivate and ultimately win flagship brands through the sales cycle and generate the best customer stories in the business.
- Produce high fidelity externally-facing content including thought leadership content, customer stories, webinars, data sheets, solution guides, and more for all funnel stages by partnering with the industry’s leading creative team.
- Create compelling and easy to understand internally facing content including sales training, competitive positioning, FAQs, and cheat sheets.
- Execute innovative online marketing campaigns, SEO, and web design - track, measure and report against objectives.
- Drive amazing product launches that drive the conversation forward.
- Connect with customers, sales teams, & partners to show them their future.
We’re building the new identity standard for the internet.
Whether you want to open a bank account or hire a car, our lives are moving online. That means millions of everyday interactions now happen digitally—without ever meeting anyone face-to-face. Increasingly, our identities are becoming the new currency which we use to access online services. But with half the world being unbanked, and identity fraud on the rise, that’s becoming more and more difficult. So our mission is to create an open world, where identity is the key to access.
We use machine learning to assess whether a user’s government-issued ID is genuine or fraudulent, and then compare it against their facial biometrics. As a global leader in computer vision, our AI learns to identity fraud as it evolves over time. Our goal is to apply cutting-edge research to build powerful, simple products that drive inclusion and safety online—without compromising on user privacy.
That’s how we give companies like Revolut, Zipcar and Bitstamp the assurance they need to onboard users remotely and securely across 195 countries… and we’re just getting started!
Founded in 2012, we're a diverse, global team of 250 technologists spread across 6 countries. We've also received over $60m in funding from world-class technology investors including Salesforce and Microsoft.
You can learn more about our team and the work we do on our Onfido blog.
We generally don’t have hard and fast requirements - everyone is different. We are looking for you to demonstrate whether you have the core attributes. Indicatively what we're hoping to see highlighted on your CV and application:
- Extensive product marketing experience at a high tech company, or similar with a proven track record of launching and growing hit software products.
- Key experience: building value propositions, launching products/solutions, building solid partnerships with sales & product, driving cross-functional projects, building compelling content, and managing voice of customer/customer programs (win-loss programs, customer councils, etc. etc.)
- Messaging/positioning - can run a process for building a pitch, creating a presentation
- Inquisitive & analytical - because product marketing is all about gathering inputs from MANY data points and then synthesizing that information into a digestible story, they'll need to be able to ask the right questions and use quantitative & qualitative information as inputs
- Creative problem solver - PMM is all about diving into the needs of the market and the business and figuring out the best way to drive growth.
- Builder/creator - creating and driving compelling content or programs
Values and behaviours:
- Succeed Together - Share skills, ideas and honest feedback. Be excellent to each other.
- Take Pride - Deliver world-class quality and be an ambassador.
- Learn Things, Share Them - Seek out knowledge. Then, take what you learn and teach it to others.
- Find a Better Way - Fix what's broken and make what works even better.
- Create Customer Buzz - Craft an experience that customers rave about.
To be a great fit at Onfido, we look for individuals who share our values. We have over 35 nationalities in our growing team, making this an exciting and culturally enriching place to work. Check out the team and Life at Onfido!
We're committed to making Onfido a fantastic place to work, so we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
- A meaningful equity allocation
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Pension with The People’s Pension (employer contribution 3% of base salary)
- Personalised Financial Advice with St. James’ Place Wealth Management
- Bupa Health Cash Plan (Level 2)
- Sanctus mental health coaching
- Flexible working
- Payroll Giving
- Volunteer days - 2 days paid time off per year, in addition to holiday allowance, to volunteer
- Subsidised gym membership or home cleaning (50% up to £50 per month)
- Onsite massages
- Free yoga classes, 5-a-side football bookings
- An unlimited budget for any software or books you need
- Free languages classes (currently Spanish, French and English)
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited breakfast, drinks, snacks and fresh fruit every day
- Clubs: Coding, Running, Theatre, Games, Poker, Movies and many more!
- Open and transparent culture—we come together on a weekly basis for a global forum (OnFriday) where we share updates and strategic plans, and engage with each other informally over food and drink.
The interview process will involve:
- Simple profile matching from us
- A two-way conversation where we both can find out a bit more about each other
- Do at home task where you give a bit of an insight into how you approach problem-solving
- On-site two-way technical and cultural conversations with the team
This process should take around two to three weeks, depending on diaries.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Onfido. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.