Seltis Hub IT&Digital is looking for an Embedded Software Developer (SoC), for it’s Client ETAS GmbH, multinational company part of Robert Bosch Group that provides solutions for the development of embedded systems for automotive and other industries
We are currently seeking a passionate developer who will drive the creation of new technical solutions for our customers. We believe that security and privacy are important to mobility, and we secure automotive deployment. We are passionate about bringing safety and peace of mind to an increasingly connected and data-driven world. The System-on-Chip (SoC) Security Software group is tasked with creating new features to meet the very diverse needs of our automotive customers.
Your primary role will be the analysis, design, development, implementation and maintenance of new security features for SoC Security Software stack. This software provides security solutions that keep automotive computing safe and secure, and are a vital part of the next generation of smart vehicles. You will be responsible for creating great product solutions for our customers, adding new features to our product portfolio for the specific needs of our customers. You will follow industry best-practices for embedded software development to create secure, efficient, maintainable and high quality solutions for our customers.
- You will…
- Design and implement software systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Analyze and optimize performance, efficiency, stability, and scalability of the solution
- Design and create solutions that can be easily portable to different SoC platforms
- Be part of a global team that works together to deliver across the world
- Participate in the SAFe agile team ceremonies and meetings
- Have and accept responsibility for delivering quality and secure customer-centric software
- Provide customer support as required
- Travel may be required to help facilitate the above
- A Master Degree in Computer Science, Electronics or similar
- Proven ability to continually learn and apply modern software development practices
- Experience working in a professional embedded software development role
- Experienced and looking to continue with modern C++ and/or C
- Experience working with, debugging, and board bring-up of various embedded platforms
- Experience with automated testing systems and writing automated tests
- Excellent written and oral communication, having an emphasis on collaboration and team success
- Good English communication skills
Nice to have…
- Understanding of software security, cryptography, and OTA updates
- Experience in automotive domain
- Experience with embedded Linux, Integrity, QNX, RTOS, or similar
- Experience in writing Trusted Applications using OP-TEE or similar
- Experience with the following: ASIL, ASPICE, Bitbucket, Confluence, CMake, Cryptographic Algorithms, git, ISO-26262, Jenkins, JIRA, Python
Working at ETAS means hands-on experience on designing, developing, testing and releasing hardware & software products that are enabling applications to run on billions of vehicles over the world, and in the cloud. Your personal contribution makes the difference.
You will concretely apply agile principles and scrum methodology by working side by side in a multi-country and multi-nationality team.