Office: New York
Salary range: $77K-135K yearly gross plus RSUs
*based on experience and interview outcomes*
Product Analyst - North America
We’re looking for a Product Analyst who is passionate about our mission to join our fast growing North America product team. In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to work with a rich dataset and drive insights to inform what we build next, which will have a direct impact on how we grow as a business and add value to our customers.
You’ll be driving our analytics efforts and helping us understand customer pain-points and where the biggest opportunities lie. You’ll join the budding North American analyst team, which is part of a wider group of over 50 analysts! You’ll get to collaborate on cross-team projects, develop technical skills, and bring ideas about how we can improve analytics across Wise.
Most importantly, you’ll collaborate closely with your product managers, designers, and engineers to bring your insights into real change for our customers and help drive our mission!
At Wise our mission is Money Without Borders - instant, convenient, transparent and eventually free. Whether our customers are sending money to another country, spending money abroad, or making and receiving international business payments, Wise is on a mission to make their lives easier and save them money.
To get there, we need to ensure that our customers:
- Can easily understand how Wise can solve their problems
- Create an account and get verified with no friction
- Can fully adopt all features that can help with their needs
- Understand and utilize key features designed with their goals in mind
Here’s how you’ll be contributing:
- You’ll analyze our usage, conversion, adoption and retention data and share actionable insights across all the product teams at Wise, helping them correctly engage with the data to improve our conversion, creating a seamless customer experience.
- You’ll help optimize how we communicate our product on our website/app, so that customers can easily understand how Wise can solve their problems.
- You'll drive strategy for Wise North America by identifying new opportunities that will help make Wise cheaper, faster, and more convenient. You will then work with product managers to take action on your insights.
- You’ll partner with other product teams across Wise to help estimate and measure the impact of our changes on growth as well as identifying other levers which can drive volume sustainably.
- You’ll proactively contribute to, own, create, track OKRs for your Product team, keeping them accountable throughout the quarter.
- You’ll collaborate with designers, help conduct user research to optimize the flows and contribute to the future product roadmap.
A bit about you:
- You have a proven track record of working as a data or product analyst, preferably in a tech company with product managers, designers and engineers.
- You are highly proficient in SQL with plenty of experience in delivering hands-on technical projects.
- You have a strong track record of applying quantitative analysis to see beyond the numbers, generate actionable insights, and drive the adoption of your proposed changes in Product by influencing stakeholders
- You’re a self-starter who is comfortable working autonomously and with cross-discipline teams located across multiple offices in multiple time zones. You prioritize your effort based on impact, and are able to own a project from start to finish.
- You can take complex, fuzzy problems and boil them down into concise and actionable insights, presenting the data in a way that makes people say “got it!”
- You know your way around an analytics stack: you’ve worked with data warehouses (Snowflake, BigQuery, Redshift etc.), ETL/ELT (Airflow, DBT etc.), and data visualization tools (Looker, PowerBI, Tableau etc.)
- You’re customer-focused at the core... At Wise, our customers always come first, so being passionate about making a real difference to their lives is key.
Some extra skills that are great (but not essential):
- You have a good understanding of statistics (probability, distributions, hypothesis testing).
- You’re proficient with Python, able to automate complex processes and construct robust data pipelines.
- You are comfortable running A/B/n tests that will support funnel optimization and increase conversion.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.