DescriptionWe’re looking for an outstanding Senior Recruiter to join Recruitment team in Stabio.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
We believe that our associates have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us. That’s because we offer the support of a global organisation and provide the freedom to try out innovative solutions, drive change and ensure progress never stops.
Let’s talk about the role!
Reporting directly to the Senior Recruitment Manager EMEA and part of the wider EMEA recruitment team, the Senior Recruiter will be responsible for leading the end to end recruitment process for VF population assigned in Europe.
Based in Stabio the Senior Recruiter will manage the relationships with hiring managers, HR Business Partners, external recruitment agencies, and both internal and external candidates.
We expect that our senior recruiter will deliver unbeatable results whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
* Intake meeting: Management of the intake meeting, partnering with hiring teams and HR Business partners: definition of the profile of the candidate, decision on the channels for the recruitment and on the timeline of the process. Managing the customers’ expectations
* Sourcing: Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management
* Interviews: Schedule and lead interviews/assessment with candidates and line manager
* Hiring: Management of the job offer and the negotiation phase, Update of the systems, Schedule and lead trial period review
* Talent pool process: Responsible for the Internal and external talent pool management, in partnership with HRBP and COE Team
* Reports: responsible for different kind of reports on the recruitment processes (ie. Job fairs, campus etc)
* Recruitment metrics: Establish and monitor recruitment metrics and KPIs (ie. cost per hire, time to hire, agency spend etc.)
* Participating into key TA programs and projects.
How you’ll make a difference…
* You have a bachelor’s degree
* You have a minimum of 7 years of recruitment experience either in-house or agency
* You have experience working in a fast-paced environment
* You have experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Workday Recruitment desirable)
* You have the ability to establish relationships with all levels of an organization
* You are a Team player who can also work independently and multitask
* You have effective verbal and written communication skills
What’s in it for you?
Most companies like to say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing bonus and pension scheme as well as staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). We also do this, only quite different. Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* On site gym offering health and wellbeing initiatives
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you!
We appreciate if you send your application in English, since this is the common language used in VF Corporation.
Location: Stabio, Switzerland
Application URL: (w3.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZnJhbmNlc2NhbWFnbmkuNjM2MzIuMTExMTRAdmZjLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ)