Timberland EMEA is looking for an exceptional Visual Merchandising Coordinator to join our VM team based in Stabio, Switzerland.
Founded in 1973, Timberland® is a global outdoor lifestyle brand. Best known for its original yellow boot designed for the harsh elements of New England, Timberland today offers a full range of footwear, apparel and accessories for people who value purposeful style and share the brand’s passion for enjoying - and protecting - nature.
At the heart of the Timberland brand is the core belief that a greener future is a better future. This comes to life through a decades-long commitment to make products responsibly, protect the outdoors, and strengthen communities around the world.
How You Will Make a Difference
You will achieve this by:
- Manage the store communication platform (Yoobic) for all VM related content.
- Manage and upload VM guidelines into Yoobic.
- Organize content posting on newsfeed and create missions for stores according to the campaign launches for all distribution channels (full price, outlet, SIS).
- Constantly support VM in store and VM supervisors in countries.
- Support the HQ showroom set up for seasonal sales meetings (GTM, BM) and key account pre-line meetings
- Liaise with KA sales department to make sure the showroom set up meets the client needs in terms of product selection and sales expectations and manage showroom calendar to make sure sell in marketing activities and KA account meetings are properly fitting.
Skills for Success
- Education: Ideally Visual Merchandising specialization or similar studies
- Experience: at least 3 years of VM experience in all distribution channels
- Computer literate – specifically PPT and excel user
- Language skills: Good English language skills (oral and written).
- Organizational skills (need to manage and coordinate a network of VM team)
- Proved leadership skills and ability in managing conflicts
- Full time job with flexible time schedule
- Availability to frequent travels
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
- On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
- A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
- Break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
This post is not eligible for relocation support.
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!