We are proud to belong to the TOP 1% of all employers in Germany 2021, 2022 & 2023!
At Wooga, we are very proud of the diverse, creative and friendly environment we have established and we believe you will enjoy working with some of the best people in the industry. Each of our Woogas plays an important role in our success as a company and in shaping our culture. We really value our razor-sharp focus on story-driven casual games, excellent craftsmanship, truly collaborative way of working, and the values we strive to live up to every day. We create joyful experiences that awaken our players’ desire to see what happens next. Based in the heart of Berlin, with over 300 employees from around the world, we work together to create high-quality casual games with engaging stories at the core of the experience.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager at Wooga, you will be part of the Publishing Management Department and report into the Lead Product Marketing Manager.You will work in a cross-functional team and closely with the Product Team to develop and execute on multi-channel marketing campaigns that align with our live ops and feature releases, to contribute into a development of a product marketing strategy for our biggest title, June’s Journey.You know how critical it is to deliver relevant player experiences and related marketing materials to drive the engagement and monetisation of our players. To help with this, you will lead multi-channel campaigns, conduct project management and coordinate various stakeholders, develop business proposals that positively impact product and marketing KPIs as well as contribute into the development of the aligned product-marketing roadmap.
About the role
- Plan, coordinate, and lead marketing campaigns across various channels, and in alignment with live-ops and feature release campaigns.
- Brief and manage content production, and own the budget for your area of responsibility.
- Analyze performance metrics to provide insights to improve performance.
- Create documentation and reporting materials.
- Successfully apply player insights into your decision-making processes
- Contribute into a development of the product marketing strategy
- Find ways to optimize collaboration, production, and roadmap planning.
- Work effectively in a cross-functional team (including product managers, social media managers, community managers, CRM managers, and external partners) to ensure a cohesive user experience and maximize player satisfaction.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, including new technologies and emerging platforms, and provide recommendations for incorporating them into our marketing strategies.
- Relevant working experience in Product Marketing, ideally on a live mobile product.
- Knowledge of mobile game marketing, including user acquisition, retention, monetisation, and brand strategies.
- Research and analytical skills, with the ability to turn data and customer insights into actionables.
- Strong project management skills. You have the ability to motivate others by leading key projects and you know how to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to create strong relationships with internal stakeholders as well as external partners
- Interest for mobile gaming and willingness to stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends.
- Strategic mindset, ability to define challenges and opportuntities for a live game, and deliver projects that maximise its success and sustainability.
Please note: Research has shown that some under-represented groups in the gaming industry (eg: women) tend to apply only if they meet every single requirement. Here at Wooga, the desire to learn and the willingness to solve problems are more important to us than your experience on paper. We encourage you to apply even if you do not think that you tick all the boxes - thinking outside of such boxes and embracing the diversity of mindsets and backgrounds is what we believe makes our teams thrive.
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts (over 57 nationalities!) working on crafting the world’s best games.
- We offer a generous relocation package and home search support if you are not already located in Berlin. Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meet-ups, talks, brown bag lunches, internal trainings, workshops and many others.
- Enjoy the yoga, mindfulness app, sports and transport subsidies. And a Purpose Day to donate your time to a worthy cause!
- Participate in the company’s success - we offer a quarterly bonus scheme!
- Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other.
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We also provide you with a work-from-home budget, which you can invest in a well-functioning home office setup. We got your back!
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences. Be yourself, we like you that way!