DescrizioneWho are we looking for::
As one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe, we’re always looking for ambitious employees with a pioneering spirit. Together, we are changing one of the largest industries in the world – the insurance industry.Join the challenge: We grow together! We develop individually but grow together. To achieve this, we demand a lot of ourselves. We always strive to create a fantastic and encouraging working atmosphere as well as a positive leadership culture and offer many career development opportunities. Our vision is to be one of the very best employers.
- Programming: As a part of our 15 heads development team, you are responsible to develop new features for our product and implement concepts of our product owners.
- Planning: You will support our product owners with your technical expertise during planning processes.
- Improving: You are responsible for code reviews and tests to keep a high standard of code quality and constantly improve our technical environment and architecture to scale with the needs of our business.
- Further development: You help and advise new developer colleagues during their onboarding process and work closely with all other team members to create a solid, consistent and scalable technical fundament.
- You are an expert when it comes to programming
- You are eager to work in an agile and ever-changing environment
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to self-organize your workday
- You have the ability to destill a complex problem into its essential elements, and clearly communicate your vision to the team
- You know how to test, what to test and you like to take responsibility for reliable code
- High quality awareness, hands-on mentality, team spirit and willingness to learn
You can look forward to::
- Ownership over various areas to define and show off your talents, with space to develop your own ideas
- You will be working in a team with experienced developers that highly value design principles, clean code and try to improve together continuously
- A dynamic culture where great ideas always beat hierarchy.
- It is in our DNA to sometimes take risks, try out new things and learn from success as well as from failure
- Free choice of your own development environment from hardware to software
- Enjoy open communication and transparency within departments
- A fully stocked kitchen with free drinks as well as muesli, yogurt, and fresh fruits
- A discounted transit ticket from Rhein-Neckar-Verkehr GmbH
- Speaking German is not required at Getsafe. We are a multicultural team that operates in English. We also offer free German classes for those who are interested
- We also help with relocation, work permit, and other administrative issues