Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum (based on experience level)
We’re looking for a SEO Specialist to join our growing team.
This role is a unique opportunity to tackle both technical and content-focused SEO. You’ll be working closely with the SEO and Affiliate teams here at TransferWise to support and grow our partner sites. You’ll benefit from exposure to many different projects across a large number of websites and verticals.
If you have at least junior experience agency-side in both content and technical SEO… We’ve been looking for you!
You’ll receive a competitive package including generous stock options and private healthcare amongst other benefits.
- Support our partners and affiliates by identifying opportunities for growth. You’ll scope and supervise production of best-in-class content and landing pages, then monitor their impact and performance.
- Test ideas for cool new products. Help us better understand our prospective customers: who they are and what they are interested in.
- Work with engineers, translators, SEOs, and analysts to plan and manage content production, ongoing site development, and on-page SEO hygiene.
- Help us measure opportunity and results, ensuring we work efficiently and make decisions based on potential business impact.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Have a real impact and get things done. We care about results here, and from the outset you will be able to see the real impact of your work across our partner sites. You’ll be involved in ideation and forecasting all the way through to delivery and measuring the results.
- Develop and grow. This is a great place to learn: we’re constantly expanding into new markets and reaching new kinds of users. You’ll also get the added benefit of working on multiple sites, many of which are still in their infancy - you’ll have considerable freedom to contribute to their direction and growth.
- You’ll get a personal development budget, too, for you to spend on training, books, or conferences.
- Be flexible in how and where you work. We understand that everyone needs a little something different so we’ll do our best to make it happen
- Travel: our team is split between London and Tallinn. In normal times, most of us will travel between those cities at least once a quarter. We have annual team offsites and then the entire company gets together in Estonia once a year for Summer Days.
- Make contributions to cross-company SEO projects
- See the results of your work making a difference to people in their everyday lives.
A bit about you:
- You have hands-on experience with both content and technical SEO. Knowledge of WordPress is a big plus.
- You are highly organised and have a strong attention to detail.
- You are eager to learn and are proactive and self-sufficient in doing so.
- You enjoy solving problems. You take a thoughtful and structured approach. You think critically about our ideas and assumptions.
- You thrive on honest and constructive feedback: both to help you in your own role and to help your colleagues in theirs.
- You know how to measure your own performance.
- You have a track record of creating content and acquiring users through it.
A bit about TransferWise:
Since 2011, we’ve had a clear mission: money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives, we’re the fairest, easiest way to manage your money across borders.We’re just at the beginning of our story and we’re growing at an incredible pace. We won’t stop until anyone, anywhere can send, spend and receive money wherever they are, whatever they’re doing. There’s still heaps to do and we can’t do it alone.Our People:At TransferWise, you’ll be joining a movement of people who believe in a better, fairer, more transparent way of moving money around the world. You’ll collaborate to do your best work and take on problems that no one has looked at before.If you’re keen to learn, grow, try new things and aren’t afraid of a bold plan, you’ll fit right in.How we work:At TransferWise our strategy emerges from the collective brainpower of all our people, who are organised in dozens of independent, autonomous teams. Teams stay closest to our customers, so they choose what problems to solve and where to spend the most time.You’ll experience radical levels of ownership and empowerment within your role. Plus the opportunity to see the direct impact of your work on our customers.
Please note we won't be able to provide sponsorship for this position