To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our People Operations team focuses on building a culture where people can do their best work. From sales to customer care, from software developers to designers and logistics specialists, we're building a company so experienced and diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
This team is small, dedicated, and works on all things “people” at Formlabs. Your first mission will be to partner with hiring managers to understand their growing teams’ needs. Next, you will discover and manage excellent candidates through the recruiting process, source and headhunt for specific roles, dig into referral networks, and develop Formlabs’ presence at local events. You will partner with the People Ops team, and build your unique relationships with hiring managers and employees across Formlabs.
If you’d like to contribute in helping us hire over many, many employees next year, we want you as a Recruiter (m/f/d).
- Collaborate with hiring managers to determine immediate needs and prioritize hiring goals
- Find, interview, and hire quality candidates across all disciplines
- Give an amazing high-touch experience to everyone we interview
- Keep Formlabs an incredible place to work by finding and growing people
- Understand full-cycle recruiting or general funnel management – from sourcing passive candidates to negotiating offers
- Have 1 to 3 years of recruitment experience or recruiting related roles
- Have experience in employer branding
- Are fluent in English
- Ready to jump in and support hiring needs across the company (sales, marketing, tech, finance, etc)
- Naturally tend towards data to track results and improve process
- Can quickly prioritize and organize your time to get things done – often under deadlines
- Carry an excellent personal touch in your written and verbal communication
- Naturally creative, curious, and inspired to learn new things
- Love to establish links and meet new people
- Good command of German and another European language
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or any other ATS/CRM system
- Recruitment agency experience
- Passion for technology
- An inclusive work environment with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Shares in the company (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR transportation subsidy
- Discount for Urban Sports Club and yoga classes in the office
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events.
We build amazing things. Come join us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.