Technology is changing the way we live, Lendix is transforming the way SMEs get financed. We are the leading SME lending marketplace in Continental Europe (firstly founded in France), delivering faster and better value than traditional banks. Over € 220 million has been lent since our launch in 2015, by over 30,000 investors, positioning us as the clear N°1 in Continental Europe; operations in Spain started in February 2017 and in Italy in May 2017. In 2018 we launch our operations in the Netherlands and Germany.
Lendix has built a team of 86 professionals, which is delivering robust growth in those 5 countries. Following a successful Series A, B and C, Lendix raised a total of € 53 million from top investors. In 2017, Lendix was ranked in the KPMG and H2 Ventures Fintech100 for the second consecutive year.
To support our growth, we are currently looking for a Content & Research Assistant in Milan.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for marketing to be part of a major disruptive innovation in financial services. You’d report to the Marketing and Communications Manager in Italy with strong support (continuous sharing of best practices) from the Group Marketing / Communication team in Paris.
You work as part of a dynamic team, in a fast-paced environment. You have a good blend of commercial acumen and tactical "know-how", rolling up your sleeves to get the job done.
This is an chance to join an extremely high growth and exciting company at an early stage.
As Content & Research Assistant, you will perform research and gather data to help Lendix market its services:
• Gather data about market conditions and competitors and compile data for benchmarking
• Perform qualitative and quantitative analyses to suggest marketing initiatives and identify development opportunities
• Prepare reports illustrating data graphically and into written text
• Write, proofread and edit material. Oversee layout (images, graphics, videos and artwork)
In addition, you will contribute localizing and creating targeted content aimed at growing our borrowers community and Lendix notoriety within the Italian financial industry:
• Identify relevant topics that matter to our borrower audience and write corresponding marketing content
• Assist in promoting content through a variety of channels (ex. newsletter, social networks, email campaigns, blog, specialized press etc…)
6 months Internship / based in Milan / To start asap
• University Degree preferably in Economics or equivalent field
• Strong interest for the fintech industry and understanding of its main trends is mandatory
• Very good analytical skills and advanced MS Excel
• Excellent grammar and spelling skills, an eye for details
• Hands-on, results-oriented approach to business with a "can-do" attitude
• Native Italian and professional capacities in English. French is a plus