Publicis Groupe: win in the platform world!
Starcom is part of Publicis Groupe, the world’s third largest communications group.
What can we do as Publicis Groupe? Known for its world-renowned creativity, best in class technology, digital and consulting expertise, Publicis Groupe is the only one in the industry able to best accompany its clients in their digital business transformation journey - anywhere in the world.
And what makes us unique? A Connecting Compay, driven by a common purpose, a powerful spirit, shared behaviors, great character and a relentless focus on clients - Power of One!
About StarcomDo you believe in the alchemy between people and technology? Are you convinced that this synergy can generate impactful emotions for brands and customers? Then, with over 5,000 dreamers around the world, Starcom is the right agency for you!
Click here to find more about us.
Your to-do list:
- Developing relationships and acting as the primary digital intermediary for relevant client side digital stakeholders; ensuring you understand their business needs and objectives;
- Working in parallel with both the central capability team and local market teams to deliver bestin class communications and results; driving standards to achieve the highest level of excellence;
- Providing support to the central coordination team in developing digital strategy guidelines and media solutions (on request);
- Drive local market best practice share & reapply: Development and coordination of a shared regional guidelines to drive local market digital best practice share and reapply in line with the HQ key priorities.
Interested? Keep reading...Starcom is looking for a Digital Account for its Turin offices.You'll be involved in the Stellantis Team.
About Stellantis Team
One Team Stellantis is our integrated agency solution for the exFCA and exPSA brands within Stellantis; the world’s fourth largest OEM. On the exFCA brands Starcom operates closely with our other Groupe agencies Leo Burnett and Sapient to deliver end to end transformative solutions to drive personalisation at scale. On exPSA we will continue to work closely in partnership with exPSA’s other agency partners with holistic solutions to power their growth. Stellantis has an array of the world’s most exciting car brands and with a continued shift to electrification coupled with identifying synergies within their marketing operations, this is a fantastic client to work on to help them unlock growth in a platform world.
If in your past experience:
- 4+ years of relevant work experience from the agency or client-side managing media planning and strategy for a brand or brands;
- Also managed and worked with digital media technology vendors, such as DMP, DSP, Ad Serving,CMS, CRM and Analytics software;
- Proven success in planning and implementation of complex international projects;
- In-depth knowledge of media channels and digital media planning and buying approaches;
- Have managed media campaigns across multiple geographies is a plus;
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Excel and PPT knowledge (ideally Advanced).
If you are:
- able to work on multiple projects at the same time;
- great at working in teams;
- detail oriented;
- Curious and proactive;
- Digital oriented.
send us your application!
This opportunity does not provide relocation support.
We take care of our talents and their wellbeing:
- Future of Work: flexible hours and smartworking
- Corporate benefit: a platform dedicated to our people full of offers, discounts and more
- Learning&Development: a tailored learning path, individual and needs based approach, always on!
- Corporate Wellness: free access to online training classes for your physical and psychological wellbeing.
Did you know that our motto is Viva la difference? With or without D.Lgs. 198/2006, we can't wait to meet you and welcome you, whoever you are!
Find more about Publicis Groupe Italy and our values on our official IG page here.