Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer to help shape the future for how our clients serve their customers. You will work across every stage of the experience, from designing new features to prototyping high fidelity solutions. Our team is a close-knit collective of diverse thinkers and doers that pioneer solutions that have never been done, collaborate with our clients as partners, and design for future iteration and sustainability.
The Publicis Sapient Experience Design Capability is the bridge between business strategy and technology — we create meaningful, holistic experiences for our clients and their customers. We are multiskilled thinkers, computational designers, environmental designers, researchers, and architects.
Sounds like you? If you are committed to not only transforming the world with the products you create, but also being a valued citizen to our growing global team, you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it with your ideas, thoughts, and solutions. Apply now.
· Champion the discovery, research, and data synthesis to identify critical user insights and develop hypotheses to design effective experiences
· Communicate with excellent aesthetic and an influential voice to shape and position ideas for customer impact
· Present your own work
· Possess a thorough POV on craft, tools and process
· Propose optimizations and creative approaches to systems that can cultivate impact for users’ needs
· Develop specification documentation that allows for implementation in software development
· Facilitate design workshops with stakeholders
· Collaborate with teams on the development of motion, content strategy, visual design, and content
· Clarify and define success metrics for client and business impact
· Develop relationships across a project team, specifically technical team members and software developers
· Lead and manage small project tracks autonomously
Your Skills & Experience
· Complex system mapping and process mapping
· Audits and competitive landscaping
· User research and design for iterative testing
· Wireframing functionality for features and content
· Prototyping skills with a familiarity of 2-3 tools, having advanced experience with at least 1 tool
· Low fidelity prototyping skills (i.e. InVision and XD)
· Component-based design-development
· Navigation systems design
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [****] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.