We are looking for a Junior Front End Engineer to join our team and help us build intuitive and beautiful web platforms to let us reach more clients and to improve the experience of our current ones.
• Work closely with UX and Product to translate sophisticated technical workflows into delightful user experiences.
• Define how we build user interfaces and ensure that we’re utilizing and keeping up with modern web standards.
• Continually test and iterate on the results of your work in the spirit of continuous improvement.
• Build libraries and abstractions that makes life easier for other engineers and ensures consistency across the product.
• Write clean, reusable, and well-tested code.
• Focused: You understand how to build technology, work across a multi-faceted company, manage at scale and galvanize teams towards a common objective
• Team player: You work across the company to build great products.
• Analytical: You love ambiguity and are willing to make thoughtful decisions with imperfect information when necessary.
• Process oriented: You know how to define goals and measure success.
• B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience).
• Knowledge of Webpack.
• Proficient in HTML, CSS and SASS.
• Understanding of the full web stack from browser to database.
• Experience with software engineering best practices.
• Comfortable working with early stage startups that are rapidly growing.