Ora segui Junior Front End Developer. Guarda la lista completa delle posizioni lavorative che segui sul tuo profilo.
• Work closely with UX and Product to translate sophisticated technical workflows into delightful user experiences.
• Define how we build user interfaces and ensure that we’re utilizing and keeping up with modern web standards.
• Continually test and iterate on the results of your work in the spirit of continuous improvement.
• Build libraries and abstractions that makes life easier for other engineers and ensures consistency across the product.
• Write clean, reusable, and well-tested code.
• Focused: You understand how to build technology, work across a multi-faceted company, manage at scale and galvanize teams towards a common objective
• Team player: You work across the company to build great products.
• Analytical: You love ambiguity and are willing to make thoughtful decisions with imperfect information when necessary.
• Process oriented: You know how to define goals and measure success.
• B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience).
• Knowledge of Webpack.
• Proficient in HTML, CSS and SASS.
• Understanding of the full web stack from browser to database.
• Experience with software engineering best practices.
• Comfortable working with early stage startups that are rapidly growing.