At TransferGo we believe transferring money internationally should be frictionless and accessible. We aim to make life easier for anyone sending money abroad by removing the processes and fees that traditional banks and cash bureaus have.
Our Engineering team is made up of people from diverse backgrounds - from traditional Computer Science education to former communication specialists, diplomats, economists and artists. What unites us is a passion for technology and the drive to create the best product in the market.
You will research, design and deliver software using the latest client-side technologies with an eye toward performance, reusability and SEO best-practices. Together with your team you will collaborate with business partners to define product requirements, plans, and deliverables.
You will be involved in the full development cycle including requirement definition, review, product design, coding, testing and maintenance support.
Along the way you will be able to learn and innovate as well as to share your knowledge with other members of the team. You will be working alongside great developers, designers, QA specialists and other top-notch specialists.
About the technology
We use these tools and techniques to help us get the job done and we’re excited to share our expertise with new members of the team:
- React & Redux
- Sass, CSS modules
- Babel, Webpack, Node.js
We’re excited about you because you:
- have experience in delivering production quality code
- are a good communicator and are able to use English effectively at work
- are enthusiastic about technology and best engineering practices. You believe that good code does not mean complicated code.
- You will spend 1 day a week learning and innovating
- We offer a yearly training budget, private health insurance and an annual leave of 24 days!
- We have a brand new office with a terrace view to Vilnius Old Town.You can have a peek at it here
- We practise Kanban workflow and promote stress-free working environment
- “Last Friday” get-togethers, company birthday celebrations, Christmas parties, fruit baskets.
Sounds like it’s you we’re looking for? We can't wait to meet you! Please contact our team directly by applying via the "apply for this job" button.