What is TransferGo?
TransferGo is a fast-growing fintech brand, offering online money transfers to over 60 countries across the world with high speeds, low fees and no hassle. We’re a diverse and multilingual bunch of people, working from offices in London, Vilnius, Kaunas, Berlin, Istanbul and Warsaw – and we’re still growing!
At TransferGo, we’re on a mission to make moving money globally as quick and simple as sending a text. Our Design team plays a critical role in shaping the Transfergo product and, making sure we’re doing that in the best way possible, we’re now looking for a talented Senior Product Designer to work in our Design team.
Here’s what you’ll be doing as Lead product designer:
- Work with PM & Research teams to identify, champion & communicate UX outcomes for Small to Medium Enterprises
- Work with project team to define & measure experiments that will help drive project KPIs to targets within 6 months (if successful then 6 months to scale)
- Contribute toward UX strategy for Small to Medium Enterprises with PM & Research team
- Responsible for contributing, reviewing & using our Design System
- Contribute to improving our design process
You’ll report to our UX Director, Mark Kobylanski.
Here’s what we’d love from our new Product designer:
- Contribute toward strategy & hands on capability
- Experience experimenting toward product-market fit
- Has experience setting/measuring experiments using quant & qual metrics
- Strong & rapid prototyping skills
- Native mobile & responsive web experience
And if you can also do this stuff, even better:
- Experience contributing to & developing Design System (Figma)
- Leading design workshops
What we believe
At TransferGo, we do the work that matters, prioritising our customers above all else. But special treatment isn’t reserved just for customers – we go above and beyond to help our colleagues and our company succeed, too, building trust and being transparent all the way.
We take risks, learn from our mistakes and own what we do – and, by aspiring to be our best, we challenge ourselves to grow. This comes from knowledge-sharing and collaboration – and, of course, a hefty amount of fun!
Some of our best benefits
- Being part of an exciting and growing fintech startup community
- A competitive salary package
- Unlimited paid holiday
- Private health insurance (after 6 months of employment)
- Flexible working hours, with the opportunity to work from home
- The opportunity to learn with a company that is rapidly growing, along with a guaranteed training budget of €1,000
- A friendly atmosphere and stimulating environment – a pet-friendly office, team events, tasty snacks and drinks in the office, team buildings, a fun budget and events.