The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1.500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Key Account Manager France (m/f/d). In this position you will create sales campaigns together with our brand partners that will inspire our members.
- With your confident & convincing appearance you acquire new brands and suppliers for our French website
- Within your supplier portfolio you permanently negotiate competitive conditions and access to an attractive product portfolio
- With an individual support and intensive care of your relations to the decision makers at fairs and in personal meetings you form a lasting partnership and continuously build up a supplier portfolio for the French market
You come with:
- Professional experience in sales & distribution with a degree in business administration or a comparable education
- Strong persuasion & negotiation skills with a high affinity for numbers
- Confident demeanor and goal-oriented, empathetic management of relationships are part of your qualifications and personality
- You enjoy making decisions and are motivated, well organized, communicative and a team player
- Fluency in English and French; language skills in German or willingness to learn is a plus
- Experience in eCommerce, fashion distribution, a shopping club or in the Home & Living area is a plus
- A diversified and responsible position in a growing team with a great challenge, where your acquisition and negotiation successes will play a major role in the development of the French market
- Intensive discussions with a large number of interesting decision-makers whose industries must redefine successful trade structures
- Close hands-on collaboration with management and strong, dynamic, and engaging colleagues
- A living corporate culture of transparency and collegiality, team building, flat hierarchies and quick decisions
- Collaboration in a rapidly growing eCommerce company which is market leader in its segment
- Many inspirations for your beautiful home
Location: Munich with frequent travel to trade fairs and suppliers Contact Person: Kristina PhilippsInterested? Looking forward to your full application (CV, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.