Household & Electrical Equipment
Elica , headed by Chairman Francesco Casoli and led by Chief Executive Officer Antonio Recinella, has operated on the kitchen hoods market since the 1970s. Today the company has seven plants worldwide in Italy, Poland, Mexico, India and China. 3,700 employees produce 19 million pieces ranging from hoods to motors every year.
Elica has two core businesses areas: cooking and motors.
In the first area, Elica is the world's leading manufacturer of cooker hoods for household use. Read more
The cooking division designs, manufactures and sells kitchen hoods for domestic use, with the Elica brand as well as for the world's leading manufacturers of household appliances and kitchens. For the Asian market, the company also produces hobs, ovens and sterilisers. The motors division manufactures and sells electric motors for appliances, hoods and boilers for household use.Read less
"Create an outstanding value for consumers and professionals in the ventilation, filtration and purification of air at home"
Love your customers – put passion into working for them.
Use innovative thinking.
Make it easy for everyone to be involved in their own work.
Employ and communicate total energy.
Identify new objectives and achieve them.
Stay curious and never stop learning.
Want to win.
See change as an opportunity.
Fight to reduce costs and simplify your work.
Electrics & Electronics Manager
Coordinates the service activities and related costs while maximizing the consumer’s satisfaction
MAIN ACTIVITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Support the Service manager in the definition of the service strategy in order to develop the local service level according to the corporate guidelines
- Coordinate and manage local service partners maximizing the balancing profitability, growth and customer’s satisfaction
- Coordinate and manage the service network in order to keep monitored the service providers’ contracts and KPIs
- Manage the local technical training courses and the local budget in collaboration with Corporate Service Management
Organization & People Management
- Ensure, together with the HR and the Go To Market Management, that the coordinated areas deliver as described in their mission and in line with Group objectives and strategies.
- Ensure that the team possesses the appropriate skills to meet business needs, bridging any gaps through targeted training
- Create an environment that encourages communication, delegation, management by objectives and accountability in daily work
- Lead the team through mentoring and coaching activities
- Ensure the business continuity identifying potential successors
Requirements & skills:
- Master Degree in Engineering / Economics will be considered a plus;
- Spanish (native & resident);
- Fluent in English is mandatory. The knowledge of Italian language will be considered a plus;
- At Least 3-5 years of experience gained in similar role in a multinational company with a previous service network management;
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel) and SAP;
- Strong organizational, technical, communicative and customer service skills are required.
The workplace is Sant Just Desvern (Barcelona).