Household & Electrical Equipment
Elica , headed by Chairman Francesco Casoli and led by Chief Executive Officer Antonio Recinella, has operated on the kitchen hoods market since the 1970s. Today the company has seven plants worldwide in Italy, Poland, Mexico, India and China. 3,700 employees produce 19 million pieces ranging from hoods to motors every year.
Elica has two core businesses areas: cooking and motors.
In the first area, Elica is the world's leading manufacturer of cooker hoods for household use. Read more
The cooking division designs, manufactures and sells kitchen hoods for domestic use, with the Elica brand as well as for the world's leading manufacturers of household appliances and kitchens. For the Asian market, the company also produces hobs, ovens and sterilisers. The motors division manufactures and sells electric motors for appliances, hoods and boilers for household use.Read less
"Create an outstanding value for consumers and professionals in the ventilation, filtration and purification of air at home"
Love your customers – put passion into working for them.
Use innovative thinking.
Make it easy for everyone to be involved in their own work.
Employ and communicate total energy.
Identify new objectives and achieve them.
Stay curious and never stop learning.
Want to win.
See change as an opportunity.
Fight to reduce costs and simplify your work.
Electrics & Electronics Manager
With the goal of improving our Accounting team, we are looking to recruit a Accounts Payables Assistant
The new resource works in the Accounting Area of the Finance & Administration Dept . and is in charge of the following activities:
Register suppliers’ invoices, manage indirect purchases (capex and opex) in Italy, EU and Extra-UE countries
Accounting and management of corporate assets (assets form)
Handle tax issues related to his/her activities
Implement Vat legislation , costs deductibility , Intrastat.
- University Degree in Economics
- At least two years experience gained in similar positions
- Excellent knowledge of Office package (EXCEL and advanced PPT in particular )
- Good knowledge of balance sheet and prime entry
- Good knowledge of English
The IOT System Integrator will be responsible for integrating and validating the IOT connected appliances optimizing functional and communication software components
- Ensure the IOT appliances meet requirements: functional, non-functional, security, etc.
- Execute the IOT verification and validation plan, covering both appliance and cloud sides
- Analyze and understand the cause of non-compliance cases, propose solutions
- Document the verification steps
- Work within the program team alongside Connectivity and IT Architects
- Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering or Computer Science
- Background in digital electronic design
- At least 3 year experience gained in similar positions
- Foundation in embedded software development (C/C++ language)
- Strong team player, self-motivated, strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies/architectures and IoT protocols (REST APIs, MQTT, CoAP)
Mechanical Design Engineer
Inside the R&D function, he/she will join a special team in charge of product mechanical designing, with the aim of implementing engineering principles to provide effective solutions for the development of finished product and individual component related projects. The new resource will be involved in all of the product development steps, from the initial study/analysis, the designing and prototyping steps, to the final production.
In particular, he/she will be in charge of:
• Product designing and production, with the aim of improving safety, reliability, quality and, another very important aspect, costs.
• Product re-engineering
• Mechanical designing of plastic and sheet metal components.
• Bill of materials preparation.
• Cad 3D and 2D designing in part and sheet metal environment.
• Management of assemblies and creation of motion models
• Fem based checks in Pro-Mechanica environment
• Management of prototypes and preparation of project BOM
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- At least 2 years of experience as a mechanical designer, preferably gained in the Automotive or White Goods sectors;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Good knowledge of a CAD 3D system (preferably Pro-Engineer/CREO) and the PDM/Link management system;
- Knowledge of FEM analysis and machines statics and construction;