FlixBus is an innovative supplier of mobility services with headquarters in Berlin, Munich, Paris and Milan. With more than 80.000 connections, our green buses offer a modern, comfortable, and ecologically sensitive way of travelling at best prices.
FlixBus launched its first route, in Germany, on February 13th 2013, and was the first long distance bus provider to operate under the new laws. A strong partner network and an innovative ticketing system have made FlixBus a leading long distance bus company, with a fast growing, extensive European route network. Since July 2015 FlixBus has arrived in Italy, with its headquarters in the lively area of Porta Nuova in Milan.
We have already changed the way people travel.
Now our vision is to find the perfect offer of mobility to our customers offering them the same green experience everywhere, in London, Paris, Barcelona or Rome.
Our definition of “modern mobility” is simple: Maintain the highest standards of comfort, safety and sustainability on every bus while simultaneously offering our customers the best prices on the market for European travel. Like airlines, FlixBus ticket prices are based on availability; so the earlier you book the cheaper your FlixBus ticket will be. The onboard service the customer receives on each of our buses is second to none and ticket prices are also comparitively cheaper to any other means of transport.
Sustainable and comfortable travel at unbeatable prices - "Go green!"
FlixBus Italy is responsible for something big in the country: making buses cool again with our shiny green ones.
Since we are the first bus company owning no bus (true story, but no worries – our excellent bus partners do!) our most important assets are, definitely, our people. Within less than one year, we managed to connect over 50 cities in Italy, and many more are yet to come, thus grabbing the heart of hundreds of thousands of travelers.
That’s why we just love to invest in the best people out there, who we want to be proud ambassadors of our Flix-attitude: work hard, play hard! Indeed, FlixBus Italy is already the happy place for dozens of young talents who share one mission: “paint” Italy green.
Just set your attitude into start-up mode and join us in a life-changing experience!
Head of Marketing
PR Manager Italy
To support our team, we are currently looking for an Team Operations– Intern (m/f) in Milano.
• You work in collaboration with the operations team in order to guarantee the quality of our service, optimize operational processes and implement appropriate measures
• You support in the development and accurate start of each new route and in short-term operative planning
• You collaborate with the team in optimizing the collaboration with local partners
• You interact with and assist in training our drivers and our bus staff
• Enrolled student (Bachelor/Master) in Logistics, Engineering, Business Administration, Transportation or related studies.
• High social, communication, and negotiation skills
• Native in Italian and fluent in English and/or German, any other European language is a plus
• The possibility to work flexibly, goal oriented, and independently in an experienced and professional team
• Once in a lifetime chance to participate in the development of the next big thing in a totally new and innovative market
• The chance to develop and implement your own ideas
To support our team we are currently looking for a Legal - Intern (m/f) in Milan.
You support our Head of Finance/HR/Legal in providing legal advice to external consultants
You support the contractual process, reviewing and drafting of business contracts
You ensure that all company procedures and processes are in compliance with corporate governance
You collaborate with company's functions and German headquarter in managing our customers complaints
Current student in Law
Skilled user of the MS Office programs, especially Excel
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Be interested in working in a corporate world
Native in Italian and fluent in English
The possibility to work flexibly, goal oriented, and independently
Once in a lifetime chance to participate in the development of the next big thing in a totally new and innovative market
The chance to develop and implement your own ideas
To support our team we are currently looking for an Analyst - Intern in Milan.
- You will support the Authorization team to obtain the final authorization for each bus lines in collaboration with our business partners, pricing & yield managers, and our Network Planning team
- You communicate with the Network Planning and Business Development team to handle our operative demands
- You prepare the required documentation and take care of data entry and delivery
- Enrolled student in Business Administration, Urban Planning, Political Science, Law or related fields of study. A legal background is not strictly required
- Strong analytical skills, an affiliation with numbers and a goal-driven personality
- You are a skilled user of the MS Office programs, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- You are enthusiastic, ready for action and you show personal initiative
- Native in Italian and fluent in English
- The possibility to work flexibly, goal oriented, and independently in an experienced and professional team
- Once in a lifetime chance to participate in the development of the next big thing in a totally new and innovative market
- The chance to develop and implement your own ideas