FlixBus is an innovative supplier of mobility services with headquarters in Berlin, Munich, Paris and Milan. With more than 80.000 connections, our green buses offer a modern, comfortable, and ecologically sensitive way of travelling at best prices.
FlixBus launched its first route, in Germany, on February 13th 2013, and was the first long distance bus provider to operate under the new laws. A strong partner network and an innovative ticketing system have made FlixBus a leading long distance bus company, with a fast growing, extensive European route network. Since July 2015 FlixBus has arrived in Italy, with its headquarters in the lively area of Porta Nuova in Milan.
We have already changed the way people travel.
Now our vision is to find the perfect offer of mobility to our customers offering them the same green experience everywhere, in London, Paris, Barcelona or Rome.
Our definition of “modern mobility” is simple: Maintain the highest standards of comfort, safety and sustainability on every bus while simultaneously offering our customers the best prices on the market for European travel. Like airlines, FlixBus ticket prices are based on availability; so the earlier you book the cheaper your FlixBus ticket will be. The onboard service the customer receives on each of our buses is second to none and ticket prices are also comparitively cheaper to any other means of transport.
Sustainable and comfortable travel at unbeatable prices - "Go green!"
FlixBus Italy is responsible for something big in the country: making buses cool again with our shiny green ones.
Since we are the first bus company owning no bus (true story, but no worries – our excellent bus partners do!) our most important assets are, definitely, our people. Within less than one year, we managed to connect over 50 cities in Italy, and many more are yet to come, thus grabbing the heart of hundreds of thousands of travelers.
That’s why we just love to invest in the best people out there, who we want to be proud ambassadors of our Flix-attitude: work hard, play hard! Indeed, FlixBus Italy is already the happy place for dozens of young talents who share one mission: “paint” Italy green.
Just set your attitude into start-up mode and join us in a life-changing experience!
Head of Marketing
PR Manager Italy
Location: Milan, Italy
• You will be in charge of all the office needs (eg. schedules and arranging meetings, responsible of the archive organization…)
• You assist the Executive management and the whole team in daily administrative tasks
• You will be in charge of the booking of business travels, accommodations, transport
• You will manage and process employee reimbursements
• You will update holiday and sickness records
• You will prepare and distribute meeting materials and minutes when needed
• You assist in creating and updating files and archives related to the HR department
• You will follow the administrative procedures and payments of the occasional workers
• Enrolled student in Business Administration, Social science, Humanities, Law or a related field of study
• You are proactive and very team-oriented
• You have excellent MS-Office skills, especially Word and Excel
• Native in Italian and fluent in English and/or German, any other European language is a plus
• The possibility to work flexibly, goal oriented, and independently in an experienced and professional team
• Once in a lifetime chance to participate in the development of the next big thing in a totally new and innovative market
• The chance to develop and implement your own ideas