We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 300 employees and more than 500.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $55 million from investors including Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.
- You work hands-on coaching and mentoring the development teams in all aspects of self-organisation
- You ensure transparency and health of Product & Technology on all dimensions: speed and quality of development, stakeholder engagement, processes supporting the team, the organisation the team is embedded in etc.
- You improve these aspects continuously and collaboratively
- You understand impediments as opportunities to change or dissolve existing constraints
- You contribute actively to a sustainable and collaborative, team oriented culture
- You ensure knowledge transfer and knowledge management
- You reduce complexity, encourage face-to-face-communication and think lean
- You firmly believe in the values behind all agile principles
- You have worked as a Scrum Master or within a Kanban team setup for 2+ years
- You are an excellent communicator with moderation, coaching, educational and mediation skills
- You are able to implement/improve processes and best practices and enable cross-group collaboration
- You are fully proficient in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.