Stuart is a leading last mile delivery platform that connects small and big businesses to a fleet of geolocalised couriers. We empower thousands of companies across Europe by providing same-day delivery, next-day delivery and return solutions. We work across verticals with retailers, grocery stores, restaurants and ecommerce merchants to enable smarter transportation models.
We are now looking a for talented Performance Marketing Manager to join our team in London. You will be leading the acquisition of new courier partners UK-wide, at the intersection of Operations and Marketing.
This role will require a deep knowledge of digital user acquisition for both web and mobile. Strategic and reporting skills are desired as the role is expected to significantly impact growth to drive overall company success.
- Oversee overall sourcing strategy and mix for UK-wide courier-partner acquisition
- Implementing, managing and optimising marketing campaigns on Paid Search, Paid Social and other channels
- Own core acquisition KPIs (applications, CPA, conversion %)
- Computing regular performance reports
- Identify and drive the channels strategy to drive efficiency
- Implement innovative engagement tactics and campaigns; oversee creation and implementation of new features, promotions, and online and offline marketing campaigns
- Coordinate internally and externally with different key acquisition stakeholders
- Allocate spend weekly across over 30 application funnels to deliver against individual city targets
- Assist in the creation and planning of digital marketing campaigns - supply (riders)
- Using analytics to improve processes - identify bottlenecks and points of inefficiency, A/B test alternatives to come up with sound recommendations
- Experience with implementing, managing and optimising paid search and paid social media campaigns (Facebook ads Manager, adWords, PPC)
- Passion for driving tangible marketing performance and ROI
- Independent, enterprising, self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Ability to optimise against quantitative metrics as required, with experience managing marketing budgets previously
- Data-driven, meticulous, and detail-oriented, with a thorough understanding of key growth metrics and statistics
- Excellent analytical skills with understanding of how best to implement web analytics to inform on-going improvement to digital content, platforms and channels
- Highly organised, proactive and flexible, with excellent project management skills and a track record of meeting tight deadlines when working in team
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced, result-oriented environment & to meet deadlines
- Very competitive salary package
- Lunch paid for every day (in value up to £10) at work and all the free drinks/snacks you can handle
- Monthly gym allowance (in value up to £40) to use in any gym or for any sport class - a healthy mind in a healthy body!
- Annual company offsite – Barcelona this year!
- Private health care provided by AXA
- Pension taken care of through a partnership with Royal London
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture.
- Lunchtime sports : 5 a side football Fridays, squash Thursdays
“Logistics for a sustainable world.” That is the mission at the heart of Stuart Delivery. While customer expectations around the delivery experience are skyrocketing, cities are limiting traditional logistics methods to improve congestion, pollution and liveability. The convergence of these two trends means that a disruptive approach to last mile delivery is not a nice-to-have but rather an inevitability.
Stuart sits at the crossroads of the future, using our best-in-class proprietary dispatch technology to connect small and big businesses alike to a shared fleet of geolocalised couriers. The result? Efficient, reliable, eco-friendly delivery to help retailers to meet their customers’ demands.
We launched in 2015 with a big vision and a handful of clients. Three and a half years later, couriers on our platform complete tens of millions of deliveries annually for the biggest brands across retail, ecommerce, grocery and food.
Stuart is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.