Apparel & Fashion
Anno di fondazione
I fratelli Paul Van Doren e Jim Van Doren, insieme a Gordon Lee e Serge Delia aprono un negozio al 704 E. Broadway ad Anaheim, California. La Fabbrica di Gomma Van Doren fabbricava scarpe e le vendeva direttamente al pubblico.
Il marchio Vans® si è evoluto negli anni, e continua ad evolvere. Dal momento della sua fondazione, in cui era un'azienda di skateboard, alla sua affermazione come uno dei brand più importanti nella moda giovanile, l'azienda non ha mai smesso di crescere e trasformarsi.
Siamo DETERMINATI - abbiamo lo spirito dei fratelli Van Doren. Siamo pieni di risorse, affrontiamo ogni sfida con la nostra ingenuità, e troviamo sempre la nostra strada.
Siamo CONNESSI - sia culturalmente, che digitalmente e socialmente. Costruiamo relazioni forti e durature con i nostri clienti, partners, e team.
Siamo APERTI A TUTTI - abbracciamo chiunque abbia prospettive uniche e esperienze di valore da raccontare.
Siamo ESPRESSIVI, amiamo il DIVERTIMENTO, ma sappiamo di dover lavorare molto duramente per raggiungere i nostri obiettivi.
Vans ha una grande presenza nella vendita online e nei social networks, inclusa la sua piattaforma video OffTheWall.tv. In questo modo, Vans può essere in contatto, nello stesso momento, con oltre 14 milioni di amanti del brand.
Da Vans, essere attenti alle esigenze del cliente è essenziale. Da collezioni che resistono alle intemperie, a scarpe di grande resistenza, Vans vuole sempre fornire i migliori prodotti possibili ai propri clienti. Leggi di più
Vans supporta uno stile di vita attivo e sportivo, l'espressività e l'unicità che traspaiono nello sport, nella musica, nell'arte e nella cultura. Nel team di Vans fanno parte anche grandi sportivi come Steve Caballero, Christian Hosoi, campioni di skate Geoff Rowley, Anthony Van Engelen, Gilbert Crockett e Tony Trujillo, BMX riders come Dakota Roche , Scotty Cranmer, surfisti quali Dane Reynolds, Nathan Fletcher, Joel Tudor e Leila Hurst e gli snowboarders Louri Podladtchikov, Andreas Wiig, e Hana Beaman.
Vans sponsorizza eventi sportivi di importanza mondiale, come the Vans Triple Crown of Surfing®, the Vans Pool Party, the Van Doren Invitational, e the Vans US Open of Surfing.
Responsabilità sociale ed ambientale
Divertimento con tutta la famiglia
Assorbire ed imparare la cultura
As a Store Manager your input will be key, leading and nurturing a team and displaying your own initiative to drive sales and customer satisfaction.
You will lead on:
What’s in it for you?
You are just a few clicks away from a fresh new start!
We’re looking for an outstanding retail assistant store manager to join our Vans team in Toulouse.
Vans is part of VF, the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands.
If you are an active lifestyler then you are probably very familiar with brands such as Vans, The North Face, Timberland, Napapjiri, Kipling and others. These are just some of the names we at VF produce and sell in over 1500 stores across 170 countries.
As an Assistant Store Manager your input will be key, supporting your manager and contributing to the success of the store.
Let’s talk about the role!
We believe that our assistant store managers have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us. That’s because we offer the support of a global organisation but empower our people to take responsibility at store level.
We expect that our Assistant Store Managers provide an exceptional customer service whilst also:
• Driving sales and profitability in synergies with your Store Manager
• Motivating, mentoring and coaching sales associates
• Implementing our established retail processes while looking for ways to improve them
• Staying on top of core retail operation procedures such as inventory, P&L etc
• Ensuring operational policies and procedures are respected
• Reporting performance metrics and understanding your KPIs to improve your store results
• Making your store look great, in line with the brand’s visual merchandising guidelines
• Providing cover in the store manager’s absence
Our Assistant Store Managers play a key role in running a great store preparing for that next step up and thus leading their own team.
How you’ll make a difference…
• You have had validated retail training
• You have experience in retail operations and planning
• You know how to build a high performing team and are a great coach, able to motivate people and contribute to creating a supportive, fun environment
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills [in both German and English]
• You are proficient in the use of MS Office and different POS systems
What makes you the perfect Assistant Store Manager?
First of all, you LOVE interacting with customers. The joy of helping a customer find the perfect product is incredibly special and you get that. However sometimes, let’s face it, working in a store can be demanding. No problem for you, as you are a pro at handling stressful situations.
You set a great example for the rest of the team with your hands-on mentality, enthusiasm and passion for delivering a fantastic customer experience. In fact, you will thrive on transforming every customer into a loyal Vans lover. Different customers need a different approach and you know how to deliver it!
You also know how to transmit that passion to your colleagues and help build a great team who share your mission to make every shopping experience outstanding. You take pride in seeing your sales associates grow and develop and you have the empathy, which enables you to resolve the occasional conflict and keep the team spirit intact.
You are also not afraid to use your initiative and your store manager trusts your judgement and knows that the store is in great hands when he or she is absent. That’s the sign of a great assistant store manager!
What’s in it for you?
Most companies like to say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing bonus and pension scheme and staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). And we offer the same. Only different. Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
• Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
• A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
• Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
• An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
• The opportunity to travel to conferences and network with other assistant store managers
• Relocation package
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you!