DescrizionePurpose and overall positioning of the role
This role is the owner and driver of the Merchandising strategy and assortments for the 3 VF digital titan wholesale accounts: Asos, Zalando and Amazon as well as for Dickieslife.com.
Through deep understanding of retail merchandising for the digital space and partnering with the cross-functional strategic account team, the ideal candidate will deliver mutual profitability, revenue goals and growth objectives while driving assortment segmentation in the marketplace.
We're looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial team player, who can manage multiple priorities, competing objectives and different points of view. Ability to synthesize complex problems into simple solutions with a positive and energetic spirit. Strong influencing skills and a desire to collaborate. Dedicated to finding solutions and equally passionate about product and financials.
Merchandising and Assortment Planning
* Generate and analyze the necessary reports (Last Year Buys, Sell-Through) to build top-down and bottom up merchandising plans. Partner with Sales, SAT, Planning and Business Planning resources to obtain necessary data.
* Demonstrate alignment with category merchandising, sales and marketing on product strategies through providing a clear point of view on seasonal merchandising strategies, supported by financials.
* Understand and develop consumer-right segmented assortments for the digital marketplace based on financial objectives, brand strategies and overall seasonal product objectives.
* Partner with the Regional Product Creation team to provide SKU plans for SMU (Special Make-Up) business and demonstrate integrated assortment approach between in-line and SMU exclusives.
* Act as gatekeeper to account assortment through approvals on re-activations, SMU requests and changes to the range.
* Provide insights and point of view on product selection and volumes for digital concessions. Partner with the cross-functional team to deliver mutually beneficial assortment extensions. Represent account interests in product conversations and provide category merchandising teams relevant insights and data to support needs.
* Drive Account GTM process from a Merchandising perspective, preparing and delivering seasonal kick-off, GTM1 and pre-line materials.
* Understand brand GTM process in order to inject valid insights and needs at the right time to affect in-line product range to meet account needs.
* Provide insights and support to the sales and marketing team throughout account GTM process to deliver effective meetings with external accounts.
* Prepare and Maintain business re-caps in order to speak to performance to plan both from a sell-in and sell-out perspective.
* Partner with Assistant Merchant, SAT and Planning to obtain necessary data.
* Participate in Merchandising Team meetings and contribute to total Vans GTM process.
* Develop relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders
* Drive alignment with all necessary parties
What you need to succeed?
* University degree or equivalent.
* 4-5 years of Merchandising experience
* Retail math expertise
* Excel and Power Point expertise
* Deep understanding of product
* Excellent English speaking and writing skills
* Self-starter, entrepreneurial skills
* Works effectively cross-departmentally
* Collaborates and communicates effectively in a team environment
What is in it for you?
* Playing a key role to accelerate our growth within one of our emerging brands
* Joining an ambitious Product team embedded into Dickies and VF, one of the largest, globally leading multi-brand organizations with great long-term career opportunities
* Purpose-led, international, fun and challenging working environment
Location: Mendrisio, Switzerland
Application URL: (w3.aplitrak.com/?adid=Zm5pYy42NjYzNC4xMTExNEB2ZmMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t)