Founded in 1973, Timberland® is a global outdoor lifestyle brand based in Stratham, New Hampshire, with international headquarters in Switzerland and Hong Kong. Best known for its original yellow boot designed for the harsh elements of New England, Timberland today offers a full range of footwear, apparel and accessories for people who value purposeful style and share the brand’s passion for enjoying - and protecting - nature.
At the heart of the Timberland brand is the core belief that a greener future is a better future. This comes to life through a decades-long commitment to make products responsibly, protect the outdoors, and strengthen communities around the world.
Timberland is a VF Corporation brand. VF is one of the world’s leading apparel, footwear, and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations, and a commitment to deliver innovative products and create long-term value for its employees, customers and shareholders.
To learn more about Timberland, and share in our mission to step outside, work together and make it better, visit one of our stores, www.timberland.com or follow us
The holder of this position will manage sales in a defined region and defined accounts. He or she is responsible for the growth within the leading accounts as well as acquisition of new customers within the region based on the brand’s channel strategy. Furthermore, the job holder is responsible for performing according to given objectives, and he or she will make efforts to achieve those objectives.
* Responsibility for sales of footwear, apparel and accessories within a defined region and defined accounts.
* Seasonal budget planning (Sales FCST) per account and gender for sales region based on KPIs and brand’s overall growth plan.
* Develop and execute sustainable account plans for defined Top 5 accounts in the region.
* Achieve the set net revenue budget for turnover including pre-order, replenishment orders and excess stock.
* Manage in-season business through analysis of all business related KPIs (sell thru, margins, reach, end of season projection) of top accounts.
* Close communication with all internal departments (customer service, credit etc.) on a frequent basis to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
* Active acquisition of new customers respecting the brand’s product and distribution strategy.
* Provide micro market analysis and KPI reports to sales management upon request.
* Ensure that brand’s positioning and product benefits are properly communicated to sales staff of Top Accounts through staff trainings, POS marketing support etc.
* Compliance with VF guidelines including VF codex.
* Management of reports (weekly schedule, weekly reports, pre-order schedule).
* Maintenance and processing of relevant work equipment and documents.
* Maintenance of showroom according to VF guidelines.
* Attendance at national and regional sales meetings.
* Attendance at fashion fairs upon request.
* Other tasks upon assignment from supervisor or tasks that may arise from staff shortage.
How You’ll Make a Difference…
* Education: Degree (or equivalent) in related field.
* 3-5 yrs. of relevant work experience in Sales, Wholesale or Retail
* Fluent in German, French and English. Fluency in Italian will be considered as a big plus.
* Be a Timberland Brand Ambassador
* Sound knowledge of the retail landscape in Switzerland
* Analytical skills and knowledge of key KPIs
* Organizational skills
* Hands-on mentality, problem solving attitude, strong ability to advertise, digital mindset, positive and confident attitude
If you like what you’ve read and want to join our team, we’d love to hear from you!
Application URL: w3.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2FyYWdpdWxpYW5pLjMzMzIwLjExMTE0QHZmYy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20